2013年4月6日 星期六

布藝證書相本

6-April-2013 (Sat)

Today I go to Tsuen Wan (99 Plaza) to attend a workshop to make a  "布藝證書相本" !
The blue one is my product. There is a lot of fun doing art and craft ! I have to choose the cloth, design the cover and the inside.
I love it ! Before the class, I went shopping and dinner because the workshop is from 6:30 to 9:30p.m.
And finally we finished at 10:00p.m. I will put baby's photos into my "布藝證書相本" !

Today is my first time shopping at Citywalk 1, Citywalk 2 and Nina Tower.




Sushi Dinner at Citywalk 2


Teapot Art and Craft Studio


Other student's products - elegant style as their photo frames will put wedding photos!

My product is different style because I will put baby's photos.


Today yahoo blog works well after I remove the Chinese writing software !  But I cannot write Chinese in Yahoo blog !

Hope that my husband will fix my computer later !




2 則留言:

  1. Happy girl
    -你去咗teapot , 依間係飛媽開, 我有睇佢個blog.
    -你好錫B女, 特登去整布藝證書相本, 黎放B女d相. 遲啲B女大啲, 同B女上親子堂, 一齊做小手工
    [版主回覆04/07/2013 21:42:24]yes!. Teapot is 飛媽開! I plan to make the bunny and plate in future ! I am not good at art and craft but it is fun in Teapot ! The teacher is quite helpful !

    回覆刪除
  2. 好靚,好特別呀!
    呢個workshop貴嗎?
    [版主回覆04/18/2013 23:51:51]www.teapothk.com
    You can check the price here.
    This course is $388. quite expensive but worth. It is very interesting.

    回覆刪除